WMBA Code of Ethics is an outline of responsible automotive consumer service practices to encourage the highest level of industrial professionalism.
To Our Customers We Promise:
- To perform high-quality, professional diagnosis, service and repair, employing the best available personnel and using state-of-the-industry equipment and quality parts.
- To offer valid written estimates, keeping the customer aware of changes in the repair process.
- To conform to all applicable state and local laws.
- To maintain a sense of personal obligation to our customers.
- To maintain methods of resolve to customer complaints.
To Our Employees We Promise:
- To encourage on-going training.
- To be personally committed to a quality repair environment.
- To manage our business in a professional, informed manner.
To the Automotive Industry We Promise:
- To uphold the highest standards of our industry.
- To attempt to correct abuses within our automotive community.
- To be aware and proactive in response to changing technology and legislation.
“Mission Statement: To provide an innovative forum for making a positive impact within the auto collision repair profession.”